Thursday, 28 July 2016

Favorite Science Activities

 Favorite Science Activities

My favorite activity in science this term is doing the terrarium project by putting the fish into a bottle with some plant. This was on my last blogger. My other favorite activity is when we write about adaptations and predator and prey. I like being in the lab to do some activities with Teacher Gary I really enjoyed it this term.

My least favorite activity is trying to revise for the vocabulary test and the Mid-Term Exams, therefore I think it was really exhausting. But it was totally worth revising for a good mark. Other than that, I don't have any more 'least favorite activity' to describe anymore.

This term, I have a lot of favorite activities to describe but I have only few sentences to describe 'least favorite activity.'

Description by; Prawan M1/102 (PHS)

No comments:

Post a Comment